I hope all of you have a lovely holiday!
We’re going to be off for the next couple of weeks but here’s someting to tide you over- The Sexy Librarian’s Big Book of Erotica Audiobook! Get it right here- http://bit.ly/1sAFwtH
I’d like to thank Malin James for bringing us A Christmas Yet To Come
Malin James can be found at malinjames.com
She can also be found on twitter
Which I highly recommend. She’s awesome!
I’d also like to thank the following musical artists:
Firdous e Bareen
And the Feature Credit Song: “Hungover Boxing Day” by The Gasoline Brothers
And if you want a little more sweet holiday cheer, have a listen to Sommer Marsden‘s “Eating Cookie”.
What an honor to have a featured article in The Romantic Times! So cool to get to talk about my most favorite thing. Audiobooks.
Rose Caraway’s Dirty Thirty Vol.1
Coming soon in Audible!
Bestselling Audiobook Narrator, The Kiss Me Quick’s Erotica podcast Storyteller, and everybody’s favorite Sexy Librarian, Rose Caraway is at it again! And… my, oh my! This time she’s working after hours, putting together another collection of erotica for your ears only.
Lurid Listeners will be tempted by these thirty-three dirty stories that were simply too good–too lurid for Rose to keep to herself. From Kass Goldsworthy’s cuckolding story titled; “This Is What It’s Like” to Salome Wilde’s exploration into the life of a famous private detective and his unexpected sexual preferences in; “Noirgam” this audio-anthology will have your cravings well in hand. Sinclair Sexsmith’s, “Bully” will make you pant–one spank at a time. Editing extraordinaire, Rachel Kramer Bussel offers a unique insight into a couple’s closer-than-close relationship, in her story titled; “The Weight”.
In this aural only anthology, listeners will find horny coal miners in Landon Dixon’s “The Copper Kid”, a lonely relic collector who finds a special marionette in Jade A. Water’s, “The Doll”, refuge in Lynn Townsend’s, steamy rendezvous;“The Closet”. Listeners will follow a couple at the beach and experience their blossoming voyeurism as it takes off in Chase Morgan’s, “On The Rocks”. Malin James‘, “The Reader And Her Books” unfolds as a woman reveals her secreted stash of erotica to her lover. There’s a “Green Glass” dilo, an alien, a succubus, sexy flying Dutchmen, tension relieving bondage, public punishment, a geek with a troublesome sassy roommate–and even a selki!
Get ready, because this collection of aural Erotica is alive with moxie. Featuring the extraordinary talents of many of Rose Caraway’s favorite and trusted Erotica authors who know how to deliver. They understand that, sometimes you like it hot, sometimes you like it rough, and sometimes you like it very, very… dirty!
Table of Contents:
1. This Is What It’s Like….. Kass Goldsworthy
2. Barcelona….. Malin James
3. The Bells….. Jade A. Waters
4. Bully….. Sinclair Sexsmith
5. Truth….. Emerald
6. Noirgasm….. Salome Wilde
7. The Copper Kid….. Landon Dixon
8. Low Card Flush….. Roger Leatherwood
9. Dear In The Headlights….. Angela Caperton
10. Just Browsing….. Michael M. Jones
11. The Doll….. Jade A. Waters
12. In The Closet….. Lynn Townsend
13. Green Glass….. Tamsin Flowers
14. On The Rocks….. Chase Morgan
15. Serendipity….. Jim Lyon
16. Lost And Found….. Elise Hepner
17. Stitching….. Amy Butcher
18. On A Mission….. Sybil Rush
19. Loosening Up….. Evey Brett
20. A Vision In X-Ray And Visible Light….. Nobilis Reed
21. Interview With A Succubus….. Martha Davis
22. Mystery Visitor….. Michael Lewis
23. Alpha Male….. Jean Roberta
24. Alien Sex….. Alegra Verde
25. My Christmas Gift For Cynthia….. Eva Hore
26. Flipping The Switch….. Victoria Blisse
27. Below The Sea….. T. Fox Dunham
28. Going Dutch….. Dee Maselle
29. Pound A Punnet….. Jillian Boyd
30. Always The Same, Always Changed….. Annabeth Leong
31. The Reader And Her Books….. Malin James
32. The Weight….. Rachel Kramer Bussel
33. Control “Z”….. Rose Caraway